EKB’s DLP® LightCrafter™ E4500 MKIITM PLUS development module provides a flexible light steering solution with Different Illumination solution for Variety of applications.
EKB’s DLP® LightCrafter™ E4500 development module provides a flexible light steering solution with Different Illumination solution for Variety of applications including , , , high brightness and resolution for industrial, medical and scientific applications. DLP LightCrafter E4500 features the 0.45 WXGA chipset and offers a compelling combination of resolution, brightness, and programmability in a small form factor.
Developers can easily create, store, and display high-speed pattern sequences through DLP LightCrafter E4500’s USB-based application programming interface (API) and easy-to-use graphical user interface (GUI). Two configurable input/output triggers allow for convenient synchronization with cameras, sensors, or other peripheral devices. The DLP LightCrafter E4500’s feature set makes it an ideal platform for powering industrial 3D machine vision scanners, medical imaging devices, spectrometers, Robotic and Cobot Vision and much more.
Included with DLP LightCrafter E4500 Module:
· DLP 0.45 WXGA chipset
· High Power UV(365nm) LED light engine
· DMD controller board
· High speed pattern display with native DLP4500 resolution (912x1140)
· Up to 4225 Hz binary pattern rate\ Up to 120 Hz 8-bit grayscale pattern rate
· Image or video display up to WXGA resolution (1280x800)
· Two configurable I/O triggers with programmable polarity and rising & falling edge delay control
· 32MB flash memory for pattern storage
· USB, Mini HDMI, UART, FPD Link interfaces
· USB-based API and host GUI
· To Download STEP FILE Press here: E4500MKII P2 UV
*The 0.45" DMD is designed
to work in visible light spectrum. Reduction in lifetime is expected at shorter
No warranty is provided when DMD is used outside 420-700nm range.